Digital Commander Paralleling Switchgear (PSG)
Features and Benefits
The Digital Commander provides the following functions as standard:
· Controls for up to 16 generators and two separate buses
· Controls different types of generators such as MTU, Cummins and CAT
· 18” Advanced Control System touch screen. With Multiple screens as described below
· Manage up to 16 loads
· Single utility single generator main breakers control
· Open transition mode of operation between utility and generators
· Modbus communication to the engine generator sets
· Modbus communication to up to:
- 16 GE breakers [Entelliguard trip units] distributing the load
- or up to 32 GEZ ATSs
· Modbus TCP to Building Management System [BMS] or Power Monitoring and Control System [PMCS]
· Electrical metering for the generators
· Alarm and Event logging
· Different non-emergency system tests:
- Test no load
- Test with load
- Test with load bank
· Intuitive interface makes operation simple. Little or no learning curve required to operate system.
· A main screen with navigation buttons and non-system critical button/switches.
· System testing screen allowing the operator to manually initiate automatic system testing operations.
· Generator interface settings latched into the PLC control system upon entry.
· Generator optimization settings latched into PLC control system upon entry.
· The system is designed to dynamically add or shed load based on the system load level rather than using inflexible load blocks.
· The system is programmed to dynamically track the size of each load individually. This allows the system to quickly determine exactly how many loads are to be added to or shed from the system, whether it is in the middle of the afternoon or in the middle of the night.
· A generator controller is added, if required, which has the functionality required by different applications and the flexibility to communicate with all types of existing engines.
· Available for controlling both Low Voltage and Medium Voltage
· NEMA 1 and NEMA 3R enclosures
· Seismic Certified