Energy Commander Paralleling Switchgear (PSG)
Features and Benefits
· Intuitive interface makes operation simple. Little or no learning curve required to operate system.
· A main screen with navigation buttons and non-system critical button/switches.
· System testing screen allowing the operator to manually initiate automatic system testing operations.
· Generator interface settings latched into the PLC control system upon entry.
· System load add/shed manual control redundant to hard-wired manual control switches in master control.
· Generator optimization settings latched into PLC control system upon entry.
· The system is designed to dynamically add or shed load based on the system load level rather than using inflexible load blocks.
· The system is programmed to dynamically track the size of each load individually. This allows the system to quickly determine exactly how many loads are to be added to or shed from the system, whether it is in the middle of the afternoon or in the middle of the night.
· A GE governor controller is supplied which has the functionality required by different applications and the flexibility to communicate with all types of existing engines. (Can be used in conjunction with speed controller or can do it itself).
· UL1558 and UL891 designs
· 480 - 15kVA class
· IBC-2005 and IEEE std 693-1997 seismic qualifications
· OSHPD seismic qualifications
· NEMA 1 and NEMA 3R enclosures